As cooler weather approaches, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is inviting guests to warm up with an invigorating vinyasa yoga class set at its iconic pool. Led by internationally-trained instructor Jessica Copesky, the early morning class is the ideal way to ease into the day surrounded by stunning views of the Santa Monica Mountains.
The 50-minute class takes place on Wednesday mornings at 7:00 am. Classes are complimentary for hotel guests and priced at $25 for the public. In honor of the luxury hotel’s seventh annual "Peninsula in Pink" campaign, which champions the fight against breast cancer by raising awareness and funds for a local charity, all proceeds from October’s classes will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Yoga mats, towels and water are provided for all participants. Space is limited and must be reserved in advance by contacting The Peninsula Spa at +1 (310) 975 2854.
Terms & Conditions:
• Classes are priced at $25 and include mats, towels and water.
• We kindly ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior, as the class starts promptly at 7:00 am.
• Validated parking is available at $10.
• A credit card will be required for bookings; $25 will be charged for any cancellations made within 24 hours of the class.
• We reserve the right to re-locate or cancel the class due to inclement weather.